The Core Gilet is a classic cut, mid-layer helping to keep your core warm and temperature stable when riding but also looks great when you step off the bike and into the café, pub or when stood around the campfire deep into an adventure.
Breathable, wicking and thermal.
Two hand warmer pockets, a practical two-way zip and collar that helps keep those drafts out.
An Incredibly durable, UK handmade garment that offers remarkable quality.
Sizes available S, M, L, XL
• Denim with Charcoal trim
• Black with Charcoal trim
• Charcoal with light grey trim
• Black with bright Orange trim
A UK manufactured insulating layer combining the very best natural wool and synthetic materials to give outstanding thermal and wicking properties.
The technology used is completely unique in the industry and offers a very high-performance insulator- with a classic look.
• Performance insulating mid layer
• Stylish, warm and comfortable
• Fast drying
• High thermal value V weight of material.
• Does not absorb water from outer surface
• Two front pockets
• YKK high quality 2- way zips.
• Individually hand cut for a perfect fit
• Pre-shrunk means no future shrinkage or loss of shape.
• Colour fast
• Machine washable
• Available in multiple sizes
• Proven and evolved technology
• Mixing the best of natural materials and modern technologies to gain the very best performance.
• Classic look, and doubles up perfectly for use after the ride- in the café/pub, or campsite. Stylish and practical.
Forcefield CORE Gilet FF9200
Free delivery to UK mainland only for orders over £30. For orders under £30 a shipping cost of £9.99 will be added at Checkout. Flat rate of £30 shipping to selected European destinations